**ATTENTION**
ALL LINKS ARE ON 4SHARED. YOU NEED A 4SHARED ACCOUNT TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES!!! DON'T BE AFRAID AND OPEN ONE, YOU CAN DO IT WITH YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT! - - - THIS IS DUE TO ALL THE NEW SERVERS BEING TAKEN DOWN.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Blog down - still not the END!

Hey everyone. I decided to erase everything except for a few videos and photos. The reason is because I feed up with RapidShare and Mediafire. They kept deleting my accounts and it became stressful trying to re-upload everything. I'm going to take a break from the blog, but I will start posting soon again. Probably next month or so, but I will start posting slowly again. I'll try to post rare stuff so it's worth checking the blog.

Sorry, and a big fuck you to Rapidshare and Mediafire

-Gio

7 comments:

  1. ...it's sucks I know,but I'll be waiting for Your comeback with more great UK 82 stuff...best rgds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, I'll probably start sooner than I think. I'm just very pissed now. If you have soulseek add me. skunxoi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain I got screwed over by mediafire myself. I'm still not sure why I got my account closed every time I asked they stonewalled or gave me some bullshit about needing a lot of personal information.

    Good luck Love the blog,

    Brian Guy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, it seems like they have done that to everyone. Every mediafire link is broken on the internet. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya I already opened an account with them

    ReplyDelete